In today’s data-rich environment, how can you ensure you have the right information to effectively communicate with your stakeholders, partners, investors, and customers? Whether your aim is to connect clients with resources, promote the broader value of new technologies, or provide focused economic analysis, finding and conveying the right data can be cumbersome and resource intensive. This session will demonstrate interactive tools from several sources to help practitioners and researchers better serve their audiences.
- Kevin Barquinero, Program Manager, Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer
- Kenneth E. Poole, CEO/President, CREC
- Maria Meyers, Founder, SourceLink
- Martin Romitti, Senior Vice President for Research and Technical Assistance, CREC
- Timothy F. Slaper, Co-Director and Research Director, Indiana Business Research Center