Sept. 9th, 1-4 p.m.
Join your colleagues, the Rhode Island Commerce Corporation and Fourth Economy for a special tour of innovation sites around Providence. The bus tour will hit some of the city’s most dynamic sites for innovation, including planned stops at:
- The Social Enterprise Greenhouse, a network of 400+ enterprises and 300+ business and community leaders who contribute time, expertise and funding to grow Rhode Island’s social impact ecosystem.
- The new Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) at the Wexford Innovation Center, a centerpiece of the I-195 District’s redevelopment and a key element of the transformation of the Providence Innovation & Design District
- RISD, one of the first art and design schools in the U.S. that focuses on human-centered design and seeks to advance research at the nexus of art, design and living systems.
There are a limited number of seats available, so please reserve your space on the tour today!
- Nicole Muise-Kielkucki, Director of Economic Innovation, Fourth Economy
- Christine Smith, Managing Director of Innovation, Rhode Island Commerce Corp.
Session sponsored by: